Tania Voon, Cultural Products and the World Trade Organization
Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2007, ISBN 978-0-521-87327-7
- Canclini, N. G. (2005). Hybrid cultures: Strategies for entering and leaving modernity. Expanded Edition. Minneapolis, MN: The University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- Cowen, T. (2004). Creative destruction: How globalization is changing the world’s cultures. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
- Singh, J. P. (2008). Negotiation and the global information economy. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. (20 October 2005). Convention on the protection and promotion of the diversity of cultural expressions. Paris. Available from: http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31038&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html.
- United States Trade Representative. (2007). WTO dispute settlement regarding China—measures affecting trading rights and distribution services for certain publications and audiovisual entertainment products. Docket No. WTO/DS-363. Federal Register, 72(71), 20143–20144. Available online http://wais.access.gpo.gov.
- World Trade Organization. (4 May 2001). Communication from Switzerland: GATS 2000—audiovisual services. Council for Trade in Services Special Session. S/CSS/W/74.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2009