OpenCDLig: a free web application for sharing resources about cyclodextrin/ligand complexes
- 129 Downloads
OpenCDLig (freely available at https://kdd.di.unito.it/casmedchem) implements a repository of complexes formed by cyclodextrins (CDs) and ligands (L) with related experimental data and make it available by an easy to use web interface. At the present time, the application supports two kinds of data: K, the association constant of a CD/L complex in [M−1] and 3D structures in mol2 format. OpenCDLig is meant to become a community maintained source of experimental resources related to cyclodextrin complexes.
Keywords3D structures Cyclodextrins Complexes Database Ligand Ruby on Rails Stability constants Web application
This work was financially supported by the University of Turin.
- 5.Geer D (2006) Will software developers ride ruby on rails to success? IEEE Comput 39:18–20Google Scholar
- 6.Thomas D (2005) Programming Ruby. The Pragmatic Programmers LLC, RaleighGoogle Scholar
- 7.Silberschatz A, Korth HF, Sudarshan S (2002) Database system concepts. McGraw-Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 8.Thompson DO (1997) Cyclodextrins-enabling excipients: their present and future use in pharmaceuticals. Crit Rev Ther Drug Carrier Syst 14:1–104Google Scholar
- 9.Weininger D (1988) SMILES, a chemical language and information system 1. Introduction to methodology and encoding rules. J Chem Inf Comput Sci 28:31–36Google Scholar