The 2013 Evaluation of SMT-COMP and SMT-LIB
- 172 Downloads
After 8 years of SMT Competitions, the SMT Steering Committee decided, for 2013, to sponsor an evaluation of the status of SMT benchmarks and solvers, rather than another competition. This report summarizes the results of the evaluation, conducted by the authors. The key observations are that (1) the competition results are quite sensitive to randomness and (2) the most significant need for the future is assessment and improvement of benchmarks in the light of SMT applications. The evaluation also measured competitiveness of solvers, general coverage of solvers, logics, and benchmarks, and degree of repeatability of measurements and competitions.
KeywordsSMT-COMP Competition SMT-LIB SMT solvers Model checking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aziz, M.A.: A novel portfolio solver for satisfiability modulo theory problems (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Aziz, M.A., Wassal, A., Darwish, N.: A machine learning technique for hardness estimation of QFBV SMT problems (work in progress). In: SMT Workshop 2012 10th International Workshop on Satisfiability Modulo Theories SMT-COMP 2012, p. 56 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Barrett, C., Deters, M., de Moura, L., Oliveras, A.: A stump. 6 years of SMT-COMP (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Barrett, C., Stump, A., Tinelli, C.: The SMT-LIB standard: version 2.0. In: Gupta, A, Kroening, D. (eds.) Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Satisfiability Modulo Theories (Edinburgh, England) (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Le Berre, D., Simon, L.: The essentials of the SAT 2003 competition. In: Sixth international conference on theory and applications of satisfiability testing, vol. 2919 of LNCS, pp. 452–467. Springer (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Stump, A., Sutcliffe, G., Tinelli, C.: StarExec: a cross-community infrastructure for logic solving. In: Demri, S., Kapur, D., Weidenbach, C. (eds.) Proceedings of the 7th international joint conference on automated reasoning, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence. Springer (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Sutcliffe, G.: The CADE ATP System Competition Design and Organization., http://www.cs.miami.edu/tptp/CASC/24/Design.html#Evaluation
- 9.Federated logic conference (FLoC) olympic games. http://vsl2014.at/olympics/
- 10.The SMT-COMP web site provides results of the SMT competition and links to the system descriptions of the participants., http://smtcomp.org
- 11.StarExec web site., http://www.starexec.org