Correlation of color characteristics with Conradson carbon residue and molecular weight of complex hydrocarbon media
- 53 Downloads
We have determined and studied the color characteristics of multicomponent high-molecular weight hydrocarbon systems in the RGB colorimetric system. We have established linear relationships between the color characteristics and various physicochemical properties of the studied substances. The conclusions are supported by statistical treatment of the data.
Key wordscolor characteristics physicochemical properties color-property principle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. F. Bol’shakov, ed., Separation and Analysis of Petroleum Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Abrosimov, Ecology of Refining Hydrocarbon Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Yu. Dolomatov, Chemical Physics of Multicomponent Organic Systems [in Russian], INKhP, Ufa (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.D. F. Kushnarev, T. V. Afronina, A. A. Argeenko, and L. G. Treneva, Khimiya i Tekhnologiya Topliv i Masel, No. 8, 30–31 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Yu. Dolomatov, O. T. Kydyrgycheva, L. A. Dolomatova, and V. V. Kartasheva, Zh. Prikl. Spektr., 67, No. 3, 387–389 (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Yu. Dolomatov, L. A. Dolomatova, and A. V. Mavrin, “Database for study of the properties and identification of multicomponent organic systems in the UV-visible and near IR region of the spectrum.” Certificate of Official Registration of a Computer Database No. 2005620293 (2005).Google Scholar
- 7.E. N. Yustova, Tables of Basic Colorimetric Quantities [in Russian], Prosveshchenie, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.G. E. Krichevskii, ed., Research Methods in Textile Chemistry. Handbook [in Russian], Legpromizdat, Moscow (1993).Google Scholar