Effect of Sludge on the Stress–Strain State of Heat-Exchange Tubes of a Steam Generator
The water chemistry and thermal conditions of an operating steam generator (SG) are such that its heat-exchange tubes (HET) and inner surface are contaminated by sludge. The sludge deposits can influence the behavior of the HETs by increasing their mass and restraining their free movement at their supports. The effect of sludge on the stress–strain state is studied in conditions very similar to reality.
Keywordssludge steam generator heat exchange tube stress–strain state
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Bykov, A. F. Kolesov, and R. Yu. Zhukov, “Data of testing heat-transfer tubes of PGV-1000 with artificial defects,” in: Proc. 6th Int. Semin. on Horizontal Steam Generators, March 22–24, 2004, FGUP OKB Gidropress, Podolsk, Russia (2004), pp. 15–21.Google Scholar
- 2.K. G. Golovko, P. Z. Lugovoi, and V. F. Meish, Dynamics of Inhomogeneous Shells under Nonstationary Loads [in Russian], Poligr. Tsentr “Kievskii Universitet,” Kyiv (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Karzov, S. A. Suvorov, V. A. Fedorova, et al., “Main mechanisms of damage of heat-exchange tubes at various stages of operation of PGV-1000 steam generators,” in: Proc. 7th Int. Semin. on Horizontal Steam Generators, October 3–5, 2006, FGUP OKB Gidropress, Podolsk, Russia (2006), pp. 31–36.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kiriyachenko, A. S. Cherkashin, N. I. Cherkashina, and I. V. Radchuk, “Analysis of the failure statistics of heat-exchange tubes of a steam generator,” SNUYataP, No. 4 (40), 29–33 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Z. Lugovoi, V. F. Meish, and E. A. Shtantsel’, Nonstationary Dynamics of Inhomogeneous Shell Structures [in Russian], Izd.-Poligr. Tsentr “Kievskii Universitet,” Kyiv (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.Steam Generator PGV-1000M with Supports. Technical Specification and Operating Procedure, Part 1, 320.05.00.00.000 TO, OKB Gidropress, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.Standards on Strength Analysis of Equipment and Pipelines of Nuclear Power Installations, PNAE G-7-002-86, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.ANSYS 16 Software, authorized for use by NNEGC Energoatom 8 (enacted by Energoatom’s order No. 137 from 2/5/2018).Google Scholar
- 9.O. V. Efimov (ed.), M. M. Pilipenko, T. V. Potanina, et al., Reacrots and Steam Generators of Power Units of NPP: Layouts, Processes, Ð31 Materials, Structures, Models [in Ukrainian], TOV V Sprav3, Kharkiv (2017).Google Scholar
- 13.Ya. M. Grigorenko, A. Ya. Grigorenko, and G. G. Vlaikov, Problems of Mechanics for Anisotropic Inhomogeneous Shells on the Basis of Different Models, S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics, Technical Center of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Kyiv (2009).Google Scholar