Quantum Routing on Single Photons with Π-Shaped Channels
We propose a single-photon router that is made of three coupled-resonator forming a Π-type waveguide. The two atoms embedded in the two junctions, which have the distance of 2d, are used as quantum switch to control single photons routing. We find that the scattered rate depend on the incident single photons come from either infinite CRWs or semi-infinite CRWs, and the boundary can enhance the transfer rate.
KeywordsSingle-photon Quantum information processing Coupled-resonator waveguides Quantum router
Thanks for the beneficial discussion with Professor Lan Zhou, who gives some useful suggestion refer to this paper.
- 6.Lu, J., Wang, Z.H., Zhou, L.: T-shaped single-photon router. Opt Express. 23, 236563 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Xia, K., Twamley, J.: All-optical switching and router via the direct quantum control of coupling between cavity modes. Phys Rev X. 3, 031013 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Aoki, T., Parkins, A.S., Alton, D.J., Rega, C.A., Dayan, B., Ostby, E., Vahala, K.J., Kimble, H.J.: E cient routing of single photons by one atom and a microtoroidal cavity. Phys Rev Lett. 083601, 102 (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Liao, J.Q., Zhou, L., Liu, Y.X., Sun, C.P., Nori, F.: Controlling the transport of single photons by tuning the frequency of either one or two cavities in an array of coupled cavities. Phy Rev A. 042304, 81 (2010)Google Scholar
- 15.Zhou, L., Gong, Z.R., Liu, Y.X., Sun, C.P., Nori, F.: Controllable scattering of a single photon inside a one-dimensional resonator waveguide. Phys Rev Lett. 100501, 101 (2008)Google Scholar
- 23.Shen, J.T.: Fan, S.:coherent single photon transport in a one-dimensional waveguide coupled with superconduting quantum bit. Phys Rev Lett. 213001, 95 (2005)Google Scholar