Quantum Blind Signature Scheme with Cluster States Based on Quantum Walk Cryptosystem
An ingenious quantum blind signature scheme with cluster states based on quantum walk cryptosystem is proposed, in which the keys are generated with quantum walks. Initial phase, signing phase and verification phase are included. In the signing phase, Alice sends the encrypted message to the signer Charlie and requests a quantum blind signature. In the verification phase, the verifier Bob verifies the authenticity and integrity of the message based on the results of the final measurements. The security analysis shows that the security of secret keys and the signature scheme, and it can be neither forged nor disavowed by illegal participants or attackers. Different from previous signature schemes, the original message is encrypted by the quantum walk algorithm, which is firstly applied to the signature scheme. Importantly, it has a wide application in e-commerce or e-payment system.
KeywordsQuantum signature Blind signature Cluster sates Quantum walks Quantum cryptography
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61401519, 61872390), the Natural Science Foundation of Hunan Province (2017JJ3415), the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (Grant Nos. 20130162110012).
- 1.Merkle, R.C.: A Certified Digital Signature. Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology, pp 218–238. Springer, New York (1989)Google Scholar
- 4.Shor, P.W.: Algorithms for quantum computation: Discrete logarithms and factoring. In: 35th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, 1994 Proceedings. IEEE, pp. 124–134 (1994)Google Scholar
- 5.Gottesman, D., Chuang, I.: Quantum digital signatures. arXiv:quant-ph/0105032 (2001)
- 14.Okamoto, T.: An Electronic Voting Scheme//Advanced IT Tools, pp 21–30. Springer, US (1996)Google Scholar
- 24.Rodrigues, C.V.J., Mateus, P., Paunkovic, N., et al.: Quantum walks public key cryptographic system. Int. J. Quantum Inf. 13(07) (2015)Google Scholar