Thermal State for the Capacitance Coupled Mesoscopic Circuit with a Power Source
- 62 Downloads
The Schrödinger equation of the mesoscopic capacitance coupled circuit with an arbitrary power source is solved by means of two step unitary transformation. The original Hamiltonian transformed to a very simple form by unitary operators so that it can be easily treated. We derived the exact full wave functions in Fock state. By making use of these wave functions and introducing the Lewis--Riesenfeld invariant operator, the thermal state have been constructed. The fluctuations of charges and currents are evaluated in thermal state. For T→ 0, the uncertainty products between charges and currents in thermal state recovers exactly to that of Fock state with n, m=0.
Keywordsmesoscopic capacitance coupled circuit thermal state uncertainty product
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Choi, J. R. and Gweon, J. H. (2003). Thermal state of a harmonic oscillator with a linearly decreasing mass. Journal of the Korean Physical Society 43, 17–23.Google Scholar
- Choi, J. R. and Nahm, I. H. (in press). Canonical transformation approach to the classical solution of RLC coupled two-dimensional circuit with an arbitrary power source Modern Physics Letters B.Google Scholar
- Gweon, J. H. and Choi, J. R. (2003). Propagator and geometric phase of a general time-dependent harmonic oscillator. Journal of the Korean Physical Society 42, 325–330.Google Scholar
- Isihara, A. (1971). Statistical Physics, Academic Press, New York, p. 154.Google Scholar
- Louisell, W. H. (1973). Quantum Statistical Properties of Radiation, Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Robertson, H. S. (1993). Statistical Thermophysics, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, p. 450.Google Scholar
- Yeon, K. H., Kim, H. J., Um, C. I., George, T. F., and Pandey, L. N. (1996). Propagator of a time-dependent unbound quadratic Hamiltonian system. Il Nuovo cimento della Societa italiana di fisica. B 111, 963–971.Google Scholar
- Zhang, S., Choi, J. R., Um, C. I., and Yeon, K. H. (2002a). Quantum uncertainties of mesoscopic inductance-resistance coupled circuit. Journal of the Korean Physical Society 40, 325–329.Google Scholar