Quantum Fluctuations of the Current and Voltage in Thermal Vacuum State for Mesoscopic Quartz Piezoelectric Crystal
- 75 Downloads
The mesoscopic quartz piezoelectric crystal equivalent circuit is quantized by the method of damped harmonic oscillator quantization. It is shown that, when each branch is in the thermal vacuum states, the quantum fluctuations of the voltage, and current of each loop relate with not only the equivalent circuit inherent parameter, but also the temperature and decay according to exponent along with time.
Key Wordsmesoscopic quartz piezoelectric crystal equivalent circuit thermal vacuum state quantum fluctuation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ji, Y. H., and Lei, M. S. (2001). The Dependence of the Quantum Fluctuation of a Mesoscopic Coupled Circuit on Temperature. Chinese Journal of Quantum Electronics 18, 274 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Li, H. Q. (2005). Quantization of Mesoscopic Quartz Piezoelectric Crystal Equivalent Circuit. Acta Physica Sinica 54, 1361 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Umezawa, H., Matsumoto, H., and Tachiki, M. (1982). Thermo Field Dynamics Condensed States, North-Holland, Amstrdam.Google Scholar
- Wang, J. S., Liu, T. K., and Zhan, M. S. (2000b). Quantum Fluctuations in a Mesoscopic Capacitance Coupling Circuits in a Displaced Squeezed Fock State. Acta Physica Sinica 49, 2771 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Wang, Z. Q. (2002). Quantum Fluctuations in Thermal Vacuum State for Mesoscopic RLC Electric Circuit. Acta Physica Sinica 51, 1808 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhang, S., Choi, J. R., Um, C. I., and Yeon, K. H. (2002). Quantum Squeezing Effect of Mesoscopic Capacitance-Inductance-Resistance Coupled Circuit. Physics Letters A 29, 1804.Google Scholar