Method of Calculating the Long-Term Permissible Current of Conductors with Cast Insulation
- 3 Downloads
The cast insulation of current conductors is made of epoxy resin having a low thermal conductivity, which worsens heat emission from the current-carrying busbar. A method is proposed for calculating the long-term permissible current for conductors with cast insulation with consideration of various locations indoors in electric power facilities or outdoors. The method is based on solving the heat balance equation. The results of the calculations are given for specific types of conductors and their analysis is performed.
Keywordscurrent conductors with cast insulation thermal conditions long-term permissible current external conditions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Conductors with cast insulation [in Russian]. http://bel-transform.by_images_secampledata_busbars-conductors_conductrs_condtpl_TPL.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 2.TIRESCA-busbar system. http://www.mge.ch_en-ch_products_tirescar-busbar-systemsGoogle Scholar
- 3.RTK-Élektro-M. Product catalog [in Russian]. https://sechino-provod.ru_upload_iblock_6d0_6d0a1c2419cf65c51ded4cf2.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 4.Duresca Conductors. Product Catalog [in Russian]. http://toko-provod.ru_wp-content_uploads_Catalog-Tokoprovod-Duresca.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 5.M. A. Mikheev and I. M. Mikheeva, Principles of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.STO 56947007-220.127.116.11-2013. Method of Calculating Limit Current Loads According to Conditions of Preservation of Mechanical Strength of Wires and Permissible Dimensions of Aerial Lines [in Russian], FSK EÉS, Intr. 2013-02-13.Google Scholar
- 7.SNiP II-3-79. Construction Heat Engineering [in Russian], Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 8.SNiP 23-01-9. Construction Climatology [in Russian], Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. V. Koridtskii et al. (eds.), Handbook on Electrical Engineering Materials. 3rd Edition [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar