Mathematical Modeling of the Interaction Between Level Ice Fields and Maritime Hydrotechnic Structures with Inclined Profile
This article is directed to the development of a methodology for analysis of the dynamics of the interaction of ice fields with Arctic marine hydrotechnic structures. A dynamic method is presented for calculation of the strain and motion of ice fields during their interaction with floating or stationary structures with inclined profile. The proposed methodology can be used in research or design work associated with dynamic analysis of ice loads and their statistical handling, as well as research on the behavior of structures under the action of an ice load.
Keywordsdynamic ice loads calculation method marine hydrotechnic structures level ice ice failure models
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Frolov and A. S. Bolshev, “Mathematical modeling of level ice with continental shelf structures interaction,” in: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Polar Mechanics 2018. Vol. 193, Novosibirsk, p. 012006 (2018).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Bol’shev, A. V. Andryushin, M. A. Kuteinikov, and S. A. Frolov, “Numerical modeling of the behavior of floating shelf structures under the action of sheet ice,” in: Trans. 3rd Int. Sci. Conf. ‘Polar Mechanics,’ pp. 795 – 806 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Bol’shev, M. A. Kuteinikov, and S. A. Frolov, “Mathematical modeling of marine floating objects in the Anchored Structures software system,” Nauch.-Tekh. Sbor. RMRS, Issue 36, 68 – 90 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Bolshev, S. A. Frolov, and K. N. Shkhinek, “Mathematical modeling of floating anchored objects behavior under ice influence,” Proc. Tenth ISOPE Pacific_Offshore Mechanics Symp., Vladivostok, pp. 68 – 72 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Bolshev, S. A. Frolov, and K. N. Shkhinek, “Mathematical modeling of floating anchored objects behavior under the level ice of ridges influence,” in: Society of Petroleum Engineers — Arctic and Extreme Environments Conference and Exhibition. Vol. 2, pp. 934 – 945 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.S. P. Timoshenko, A Course in the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Naukova dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Sachenkov, A Cycle of Lectures on the Theory of Curving of Plates [in Russian], Mechanics and Mathematics Institute, Volga Federal University, Kazan (2012).Google Scholar