Multilayer Anti-Seepage Liners Based on Bentonite Mats: Comparison of Their Effectiveness
- 1 Downloads
Multilayer and combined anti-seepage liners, including bentonite mats, geomembranes, geotextile, rock fills, and soil are considered. The effectiveness of the multilayer bentonite mat liner is evaluated for the Don Main Canal as an example.
Keywordsanti-seepage liner geocomposites bentonite mats anti-seepage effectiveness seepage analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Kosichenko and O. A. Baev, “High-reliability anti-seepage liners for canals and reservoirs: effectiveness and reliability criteria,” Gidrotekhn. Stroit., No. 8, 18 – 25 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Glagovskii, S. V. Sol’skii, M. G. Lopatina, N. V. Dubrovskaya, and N. L. Orlova, “Geosynthetic materials in hydraulic engineering,” Gidrotekhn. Stroit., No. 9, 23 – 27 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Kosichenko and O. A. Baev, Geosynthetic Antiseepage Liners [in Russian], Izd. RosNIIPM, Novocherkassk (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.O. N. Gladshtein, “Application of geomembranes as anti-seepage liners for oil storage facilities and structures,” Sfera Neftegaz, No. 3, 94 – 96 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Scuero and G. L. Vaschetti, “Geomembranes as wellproven impervious systems for hydraulic structures,” in: International Digest on Hydraulic Engineering and Dams [in Russian], pp. 59 – 68 (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Pryamitskii and Yu. Shlee, “Bentonite mats as an alternative material for anti-seepage elements of hydraulic structures,” Gidrotekhnika XXI Vek, No. 3, 52 – 56 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.RF Pat. No. 2579482, IPC Å02Â3/16, “Combined antiseepage liner,” Byull., No. 10, April 10 (2015).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Ishchenko and O. A. Baev, “Assessing the effectiveness of the anti-seepage liner at the Don Main Canal,” Gradostroit. Arkhitekt., 7(4), 51 – 56 (2017).Google Scholar
- 13.Yu. M. Kosichenko, E. G. Ugrovatova, and O. A. Baev, “Justification of formulas for the leakage factors of liners of canals,” Izv. VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva, 278, 35 – 46 (2015).Google Scholar
- 14.A. Ya. Oleinik, Drainage Geodynamics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1981).Google Scholar
- 15.P 82–79. Recommendations on Design and Construction of Antiseepage Liners of Ash Dumps and Sewage Ponds of Power Plants [in Russian], Izd. VNIIG im B. E. Vedeneeva (1980).Google Scholar