Investigation of the Effectiveness of Metal Bulwarks with “Cam in Iron Ring” Joints
- 4 Downloads
Resistance in sheet piling joints during pile driving affects the quality of performance of the work. The probable resistance forces in of the “cam in iron ring” joint type were studied on the basis of analysis of the operating set of documentation and of tests.
Keywordsjoint sheet piling embedment depth strength of joints
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Zertsalov, ed., Production of Hydraulic Engineering Operations: Educational Edition. Parts 1 and 2 [in Russian], ASV, Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Korchagin, Optimization of Breast and Quay Wall Structures [in Russian], Al’tair MGAVT, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.STO 48937526-003-2013. Embankment Walls from Steel Sheet Piles for an Underground Structure. Rules of Design and Construction [in Russian], OOO KARST (2014).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Goncharov (ed.), Reference Manual. Project Design and Construction [in Russian], OAO TsNIIS transportnogo stroitel’stva, Surgut – Moscow (2016).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Korchagin and M. V. Nikishkin, Terms Of Construction and Labor Content for Construction of Port Hydraulic Structures: Textbook and Training Manual [in Russian], NIU MGSU, Moscow (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.SP 24.13330.2011. Pile Foundations: Revised Edition of SNiP 2.02.03-85 [in Russian].Google Scholar