Methods to Combat the Causes of Damage to the Steam-Forming Pipes of the Low-Pressure Circuit in CCPP Heat Recovery Steam Generators
- 2 Downloads
The reliability and effectiveness of the operation of combined-cycle power plants (CCPP) depend largely on the erosion-corrosion resistance of the power system equipment, including heat recovery steam generators (HRSG). Foreign and domestic experience shows that one of the most widespread failure modes is wear of the low-pressure evaporator tube system (LPETS), resulting in premature reduction of metal thickness and sudden fracture of low-pressure evaporator (LPE) components of CCPP heat recovery steam generators. A lists of the primary factors that affect the occurrence and development of flow-accelerated corrosion is provided. Data is presented on the dependence of the erosion-corrosion rate of various metals in water on the temperature and a velocity of the working medium. Problems that arise in the LPEs of the heat recovery steam generators Kirishi State District Power Plant and paths for resolution are examined.
Keywordsheat recovery steam generator P-132 flow-accelerated corrosion CCPP Kirishi State District Power Plant LPE OGK-2
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Aleksandrov and B. A. Grigor’ev, Tables of Thermophysical Properties of Water and Water Vapor: Reference Manual [in Russian], Izd. Dom MÉI, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Mikhailov, G. V. Tomarov, A. I. Novozhilov, and A. V. Mikhailov, “Methods for improving the flow-accelerated corrosion resistance of the PGU-450 natural gas heat recovery steam generator,” Tyazh. Mashinostr., No. 3, (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Filippov, V. A. Mikhailov, A. V. Mikhailov, A. V. Chugin, and A. V. Novozhilov, “Application of film-forming amines for corrosion protection of the water-steam path equipment of the PGU-450 power unit,” Tyazh. Mashinostr., No. 4, (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Tomarov, A. V. Mikhailov, E. V. Velichko, and V. A. Budanov, “Extending the erosion-corrosion service life of the pipe system of CCPP heat recovery steam generators,” Teploénergetika, No. 1, (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.T. I. Petrova, “Flow-accelerated corrosion wear in heat recovery steam generators in combined-cycle power plants,” IA Énergopress, No. 2, (2015).Google Scholar