Examination of the Efficiency of Tubular Steel Sheet Piling Profiles
- 1 Downloads
Steel sheet piling that exceeds the capabilities of plate rolling is required for port construction. Combined piling is diverse with respect to the expenditure of metal and design.
Keywordssteel sheet piling expenditure of metal interlocking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Korchagin and I. N. Vishnyakov, “Dependence of the characteristics of bulwarks on the calculation methodology,” Vestn. MGSU, No. 2, 198 – 201 (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Zertsalov, ed., Performance of Hydraulic Engineering Studies: Textbook. Pt. 1, 2 [in Russian], ASV, Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Korchagin, Optimization of Structures of Embankment and Quayside Walls [in Russian], Al’tair, MGAVT, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 4.STO 48937526-003–2013. Embankment Walls from Steel Sheet Piles for an Underground Structure. Rules of Design and Construction [in Russian], OOO KARST (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Korchagin and M. V. Nikishin, Terms Of Construction and Labor Content for Construction of Port Hydraulic Structures: Textbook and Training Manual [in Russian], RF Ministry of Education and Science, NIU MGSU, Moscow (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.GOST R 52664–2010. Welded Pipe Sheet Piles [in Russian], Trest Zapsibgidrostroi.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019