Mooring Structure with Rigid Anchorage
The results of field studies of rigidly anchored retaining walls are described. Design solutions for mooring-and-guiding structures of the Bagaevsky lock are justified. Recommendations for the design of rigidly anchored structures are formulated.
Keywordsrigid anchorage Bagaevsky lock retaining wall mooring-and-guiding structures overall stability stress-strain state
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Levachev, Sheet Piling with Rigid Anchorage. Research Report [in Russian], FGBOU VO NIU MGSU, Moscow (2018).Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Levachev, E. A. Korchagin, S. I. Pilyaev, I. G. Kantarzhi, and L. A. Shuruhin, Hydraulic Structures of Waterways, Ports, and Continental Shelf. Part II. Ports and Port Structures [in Russian], ASV, Moscow (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Gurevich, V. E. Darevskii, V. F. Samarin, and Yu. M. Fedorov, Port Structures [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.Manual to SN-RF 54.1–85. Book 6. Rigidly Anchored Berths [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Budin, Wharfs and Embankments [in Russian], Politekhnika, St. Petersburg (2014).Google Scholar