Analysis of the Phase Transition Zone Location in the Flow Section of the PGU-450T Steam Turbine During Various Modes of Operation
- 1 Downloads
An estimate of the phase transition zone location in the flow section of the T-150-7.7 steam turbine operating as part of a 450 MW two-circuit combined cycle gas turbine unit during various modes of operation is provided. Stages were identified, in which stress corrosion cracking of the disks, as well as corrosion fatigue of the rotating blades are most likely to appear.
Keywordscombined cycle gas turbine modes of operation steam turbine flow section phase transition zone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Berezinets, V. M. Grinenko, I. V. Dolinin, V. N. Kondratyev, A. Ya. Kopsov, R. I. Kostyuk, G. G. Olkhovskii, Yu. V. Petrov, and Yu. A. Radin, “Creation and development of the domestic combined-cycle cogeneration plant,” Teploénergetika, No. 6, 4 – 11 (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Kostyuk, O. A. Povarov, A. I. Lebedeva, B. V. Bogomolov, “Assessment of operational durability of capped disks for intermediate pressure rotors of cogeneration turbines,” Teploénergetika, No. 4 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.N. F. Komarov and Ye. V. Yurkov, “Corrosion damages of the blade system and disks of steam turbines,” Teploénergetika, No. 2, 10 – 14 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Rezinskikh, V. F. Gutorov, and B. S. Fedoseyev, “Corrosion cracking of steam turbine disks operating in the phase transition zone,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 7 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Trukhnii and A. I. Lebedeva, “Recommendations regarding an increase in durability of disks and rotating blades of steam turbines subject to corrosion cracking as a result of stress and corrosion fatigue (electronic resource),” Nov. Ross. Élektroénerg., 6, 30 – 44 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.RD 34.30.507–92. Methodical recommendations on preventing corrosion damages of disks and blade system of steam turbines in the phase transition zone [in Russian], Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Zhuchenko, V. V. Yermolaev, A. I. Shklyar, L. A. Vinokurova, M. V. Velikovich, G. D. Barinberg, and Yu. A. Sakhnin, “Aspects of damageability of low-temperature rotors of cogeneration steam turbines,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 10, 36 – 41 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Tsanev, V. D. Burov, and A. N. Remezov, Gas Turbine and Combined Cycle Gas Turbines of Thermal Power Plants. Study Guide For Higher Education Institutions [in Russian], Izd. MÉI, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.A. D. Trukhnii, Combined Cycle Gas Turbines of Power Plants: Study Guide for Higher Education Institutions [in Russian], Izd. MÉI, Moscow (2015).Google Scholar