Use of Sprayed Concrete in the Construction of Tunnels
- 17 Downloads
Experience gained from sprayed concrete operations in the construction of several tunnels around Sochi and reconstruction of the Kurort Prospekt in the city as well as devices for sprayed concrete reinforcement of open slopes along automobile roadways is described. The compositions of different types of sprayed concrete are given and the strength indicators in the initial periods of hardening are indicated. Certain parts of the production process are demonstrated and practical recommendations presented.
Keywordssprayed concrete tunnel composition of concrete mix strength reflux nozzle operator quality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.STO 16216892–2010. Procedural Recommendations on the Use of Gunite in the Construction and Repair of Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], OAO NIIÉGS, Moscow (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.VSN 126–90. Strengthening Workings by Means of Sprayed Concrete and Anchors in the Construction of Transportation Tunnels and Subways: Standards for the Design and Production of Operations [in Russian], Mintransstroi SSSR, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.Global Shotcrete-Sprayed Concrete Market 2017 – 2021: New Market Research Report Available at Fast Market Research, Boston (2017).Google Scholar
- 4.The Wet Processes, Sprayed Concrete Association (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Austin (ed.), “Sprayed concrete technology,” in: Int. Conf. on Sprayed Concrete / Shotcrete, Sept. 10 – 11, 1996, Edinburgh (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.Sprayed Concrete for Rock Support. 9th Edition, MBT Int. Underground Construction Group, Zurich, Switzerland (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.C. Silva, I. Galobardes, and P. Pujadas, “Assessement of fibre content and orientation in steel fibre reinforced concrete with the inductive method. Part 2: Application for the quality control of sprayed concrete,” in: International Symposium, Berlin (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.TU 5745-001-16216892–06. Gunite Concrete: Specifications [in Russian], ZAO Structure Protection Service – Standartinform, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.European Specification for Sprayed Concrete, EFNARC, Association House, Farnham, Surrey, UK (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.Handbook on the Use of Gunite Concrete in the Erection, Repair, and Restoration of Manmade Structures, Buildings, and Equipment [in Russian], OAO TsNIIIPremzdanii, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.P 54–90. Technique for the Creation of Models of Water Permeability of Rock Masses in Foundations of Hydraulic Structures (Manual for SNiP 2.02.02–85) [in Russian], VNIIG, St. Petersburg (1992).Google Scholar