Experimental Study of the Features of the Motion of Liquid-Phase Particles in the Interblade Channel of the Nozzle Array of a Steam Turbine1
- 29 Downloads
The first results from a study of the motion of liquid-phase particles in the interblade channel of an isolated nozzle array of a steam turbine are reported. Some features of the formation of secondary droplets produced by the interaction of primary moisture with the blade walls are examined. The influence of the moisture content of the main flow on the formation of the steam-droplet layer near the convex blade surface is established.
Keywordsnozzle lattice laser diagnostic system liquid phase two-phase flows droplet trajectories
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. E. Deich, Gasdynamics of Turbine Machinery Arrays [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.M. J. Moore and C. H. Sieverding, Two Phase Steam Flow in Turbine and Separators, McGraw Hill, Washington (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Danmei Xie, Xinggang Yu, Wangfan Li, Youmin Hou, Yang Shi, and Sun Cai, “Numerical simulation of water droplets deposition on the last-stage stationary blade of steam turbine,” Energy Power Engin., No. 2, pp. 248 – 253 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Vaclav and M. Kolovratnik, “Wet steam energy loss and related Baumann rule in low pressure steam turbines,” Proc. IMechE. Part A. J. Power Energy, 228(2), 206 – 215 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Gribin, A. A. Tishchenko, I. Yu. Gavrilov, V. A. Tishchenko, I. Yu. Sorokin, V. V. Popov, and S. V. Khomyakov, “Effect of the operating parameters of a steam-turbine unit on the distribution of the flows of liquid-phase particles after an isolating nozzle array in a moisture-steam flow,” Promyshl. Énerget., No. 11, pp. 30 – 36 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Yu. Gavrilov, V. V. Popov, I. Yu. Sorokin, V. A. Tishchenko, and S. V. Khomyakov, “Method for contactless determination of the average sizes of erosion-hazardous droplets in a polydispersed wet-steam flow,” Teploenérgetika, No. 8, pp. 39 – 46 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Gribin, A. A. Tishchenko, I. Yu. Gavrilov, V. V. Popov, I. Yu. Sorokin, V. A. Tishchenko, and S. V. Khomyakov, “Experimental study of intrachannel separation in a flat nozzle turbine blade assembly with wet stream flow,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 1, pp. 21 – 29 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Tishchenko, Development and Implementation of a Method for Determining the Parameters of the Liquid Phase of aWet-Steam Flow in Components of the Flow-Through Sections of Turbine Machinery. Candidate’s Thesis [in Russian], Moscow (2014).Google Scholar
- 11.M. E. Deich and G. A. Filippov, Gasdynamics of Two-phase Media [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 13.G. A. Filippov, V. G. Gribin, A. A. Tishchenko, S. V. Khomyakov, V. V. Popov, and I. Yu. Sorokin, “Effect of steam blast on the characteristics of a nozzle array operating in a wet-steam flow,” Teploenérgetika, No. 4, pp. 3 – 8 (2016).Google Scholar