KeywordsCore Competency Clinical Ethic Ethic Consultation Subject Matter Knowledge Ethic Consultant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abbott A. (1988) The system of professions: an essay on the division of expert labor. University of Chicago Press, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- Andre J. (2002) Bioethics as practice. University of North Carolina Press, Chapel HillGoogle Scholar
- Baylis, F.E. (eds) (1994) The health care ethics consultant. Humana Press, TotowaGoogle Scholar
- Bledstein B.J. (1976) The culture of professionalism. W.W. Norton & Co., New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Bosk C.L. (2008) What would you do?. University of Chicago Press,ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- Goode W.J. (1960) Encroachment, charlatanism, and the emerging profession: psychology, sociology, and medicine. American Sociological Review 25: 902–914Google Scholar
- Jonsen A. (2003) The birth of bioethics. Oxford University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Rothman D. (1991) Strangers at the bedside. Basic Books, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Society for Health and Human Values – Society for Bioethics Consultation, Task Force on Standards for Bioethics Consultation (1998). Core competencies for health care ethics consultation: the report of the American Society for Bioethics and Humanities. Glenview: American Society for Bioethics and Humanities.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009