Credentials for Clinical Ethics Consultation – Are We There Yet?
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities (ASBH) (1998). Core competencies for health care ethics consultation. Glenview: ASBH.Google Scholar
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities (ASBH) (in press). Core competencies and emerging standards for health care ethics consultation (second edition). Glenview: ASBH.Google Scholar
- Dubler, N.N. et al. (under review). Securing excellence in clinical ethics consultation: credentialing and privileging consultants and engaging in ongoing quality improvement.Google Scholar
- Fox, E., Berkowitz, K.A., Chanko, B.L., Powell, T. (2006). Ethics consultation: responding to ethics questions in health care. Washington, D.C.: Veterans Health Administration. [On-line] Available: www.ethics. va.gov/ ETHICS/ integratedethics/index.asp.
- Spike, J.P. (February 25, 2009), Personal communication.Google Scholar
- Spike J.P., Greenlaw J.G. (2000). Ethics consultations: high ideals or unrealistic expectations? Annals of Internal Medicine, 133(1):55-57Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009