Credentials for Clinical Ethics Consultation – Are We There Yet?
- 121 Downloads
KeywordsVeteran Health Administration Core Competency Clinical Ethic Ethic Consultation Ethic Consultant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities (ASBH) (1998). Core competencies for health care ethics consultation. Glenview: ASBH.Google Scholar
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities (ASBH) (in press). Core competencies and emerging standards for health care ethics consultation (second edition). Glenview: ASBH.Google Scholar
- Dubler, N.N. et al. (under review). Securing excellence in clinical ethics consultation: credentialing and privileging consultants and engaging in ongoing quality improvement.Google Scholar
- Fox, E., Berkowitz, K.A., Chanko, B.L., Powell, T. (2006). Ethics consultation: responding to ethics questions in health care. Washington, D.C.: Veterans Health Administration. [On-line] Available: www.ethics. va.gov/ ETHICS/ integratedethics/index.asp.
- Spike, J.P. (February 25, 2009), Personal communication.Google Scholar
- Spike J.P., Greenlaw J.G. (2000). Ethics consultations: high ideals or unrealistic expectations? Annals of Internal Medicine, 133(1):55-57Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009