Analysis of the Technological and Economic Expediency of Using Additive Technologies in Manufacturing Ceramic Parts
The experience gained in manufacturing complex ceramic parts using additive technology LCM (Lithography-based Ceramic Manufacturing) and an analysis of the economic expediency of using this technology in serial and experimental manufacturing of ceramic parts as compared with slip casting technology are presented. The results are of interest in developing and manufacturing new, complex, experimental, ceramic parts and selecting a technology and equipment for serial production.
Key wordsadditive technology (AT) 3D-printing 3D-model slip slip technology (ST) metal-ceramic units (MCU) VK94-1 ceramic suspension photopolymer optical system projector good product yield
The authors thank N. M. Sgonov, specialist at Energoavangard LLC (Moscow), for his active participation in this work.
- 1.V. Yu. Krakhmatova, A. I. Zakharov, D. V. Andreev, and A. F. Krivoshchepov, “Methods of additive technologies for the manufacture of ceramic products (Review),” Steklo Keram., No. 12, 26 – 33 (2018); V. Yu. Krakhmatova, A. I. Zakharov, D. V. Andreev, and A. F. Krivoshchepov, “Methods of additive technologies for the manufacture of ceramic products (Review),” Glass Ceram., 75(11 – 12), 479 – 484 (2018).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Zlenko, A. A. Popovich, and I. N, Mutylina, Additive Technologies in Machine Engineering [in Russian], SPbGU, St. Petersburg (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Filatov, “Additive technologies: current status and prospects,” in: Prospects of Development of Additive Technologies in Belarus [in Russian], Minsk (2017), pp. 115 – 117.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Promakhov, I. A. Zhukov, and S. A. Vorozhtsov, “Additive method of forming articles from powders of refractory compounds,” Polzunovskii Vest., 1(4), 59 – 63 (2016).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Zlenko and P. Zabednov, “Additive technologies in experimental casting manufacturing. Pt. 1. Casting metals and plastics using synthesis-models and synthesis-molds,” Metall. Mashinostr., No. 2, 45 – 54 (2013).Google Scholar