Comparative Analysis of Plasma Bioceramic Coatings Based on Zinc-Substituted Hydroxyapatite and Tricalcium Phosphate
- 1 Downloads
The results of x-ray structural analysis and infrared analysis of powders of zinc-substituted hydroxyapatite and tricalcium phosphate are presented, together with the technology of plasma sputtering of coatings based on them. The structural-morphological and physical-chemical characteristics of the obtained coatings were investigated and their adhesion strength and degree of hydrophilicity were determined.
Key wordsplasma sputtering zinc-substituted hydroxyapatite zinc-substituted tricalcium phosphate bioceramic coatings
This research was financed by RF President Grant MD-1403.2017.8, RFFI Grant 16-08-01250 a, and RF President stipend SP-5048.2018.4 for young scientists and graduate students.
- 1.S. M. Barinov and V. S. Komlev, Oil Ceramic Based on Calcium Phosphates [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Vereshchagin, T. A. Khabas, E. A. Kulinich, and V. P. Ignatov, Ceramic and Glass Ceramic Materials for Medicine [in Russian], Izd. TPU, Tomsk (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Lyasnikov and A. V. Lyasnikova, Plasma Sputtering in Industry and Medicine: Possibilities, Problems, Prospects [in Russian], FOP T. K. Serednyak, Dnepropetrovsk (2014).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Thian, T. Konishi, Y. Kawanobe, et al., “Zinc-substituted hydroxyapatite: a biomaterial with enhanced bioactivity and antibacterial properties,” J. Mater. Sci.: Materials in Medicine, 24(2), 437 – 445 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Fadeeva, N. V. Bakunova, V. S. Komlev, et al., “Zinc and silver containing hydroxyapatites: synthesis and properties,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 442(6), 78 – 83 (2012).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Wahida, K. Hyieb, C. M. Mardziaha, et al., “Effect of several calcination temperature on different concentration zinc substituted calcium phosphate ceramics,” Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences & Engineering), 76(10), 97 – 101 (2015).Google Scholar
- 11.Li Mo, X. Xiao, R. Liu, et al., “Structural characterization of zinc-substituted hydroxyapatite prepared by hydrothermal method,” J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Med., 19, 797 – 803 (2008).Google Scholar
- 13.M. A. Barbosa, F. J. Monteiro, R. Correia, and B. Leon, “Mg-substituted tricalcium phosphates: Formation and properties,” Key Eng. Mater., 254 – 256, 127 – 130 (2004).Google Scholar