Laser cutting of float glass during production
- 198 Downloads
Studies were conducted to determine the strength and thermal stability of samples of glass with edges obtained by cutting a moving ribbon of float glass by mechanical and laser cutting. The advantage of laser cutting was demonstrated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. F. Solinov, T. V. Kaplina, and A. V. Gorokhovskii, “Effect of molding parameters on the thermomechanical properties of silicate sheet glass,” Steklo Keram., No. 5, 7–8 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Shitova, N. V. Lalykin, and T. A. Kuznetsova, “Quality of the edge of glass and its strength,” Steklo Keram., No. 8, 2–3 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Bartenev, Mechanical Properties and Heat Treatment of Glass [in Russian], Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Pisarenko, Structural Strength of Glasses and Sitals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Shabanov and V. F. Solinov, “Technology for protecting the surface of thermally polished glass with temporary organic coatings,” in: Proceedings of the Symposium “Increasing Performance Reliability and Technical Processes for Strengthening Glass Articles [in Russian], Moscow (1979), p. 55.Google Scholar