Automation of Batch Formula Calculation
Problems arising in automating the calculation of the glass batch formula and algorithms used to solve this problem are considered. A universal programs for automating the batch formula calculation is described.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Budov and P. D. Sarkisov, Production of Construction and Technical Glass [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Panasyuk, Chemical Analysis of Glass and Raw Materials [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Yudin and A. I. Zaporozhskii, Technology of Glass Containers and Household Glass [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.E. P. Markov, A. G. Chesnokov, V. E. Manevich, and A. I. Ovcharenko, “Analysis of methods for calculation of glass batch,” Steklo Keram., No. 12, 3–4 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Efremenkov, K. Yu. Subbotin, and M. M. Khaimovich, “A system for proportioning batch and cullet into glass-melting furnace,” Steklo Keram., No. 6, 3–4 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.B. P. Demidovich and I. A. Maron, Principles of Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar