Four-parametric regular black hole solution
- 102 Downloads
We present a regular class of exact black hole solutions of the Einstein equations coupled with a nonlinear electrodynamics source. For weak fields the nonlinear electrodynamics becomes the Maxwell theory, and asymptotically the solutions behave as the Reissner–Nordström one. The class is endowed with four parameters, which can be thought of as the mass m, charge q, and a sort of dipole and quadrupole moments α and β, respectively. For α≥3, β≥4, and |q|≤2scm the corresponding solutions are regular charged black holes. For α = 3, they also satisfy the weak energy condition. For α = β = 0 we recover the Reissner–Nordström singular solution and for α = 3, β = 4 the family includes a previous regular black hole reported by the authors.
KeywordsRegular black hole Nonlinear electrodynamics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Bardeen, J.: Presented at GR5, Tiflis, U.S.S.R. Published in the Conference Proceedings in the U.S.S.R. (1968)Google Scholar
- 8.Hawking, S.W., Ellis, G.F.: The Large Scale Structure of Space-Time. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1973)Google Scholar
- 10.Ayón-Beato, E.: Asymptotic Behavior of Scalar Fields Coupled to Gravity. Graduate Dissertation, Faculty of Physics, Havana University (1993)Google Scholar
- 20.Burinskii, A., Hildebrandt, S.R.: Gravit. Cosmol. 9, 20 (2003) [arXiv:hep-th/0210276]Google Scholar
- 22.Chandrasekhar, S.: The Mathematical Theory of Black Holes. Oxford University Press, Oxpord (1983)Google Scholar
- 23.Plebański, J.: Lectures on Non–Linear Electrodynamics. Nordita, Copenhagen (1968)Google Scholar