Software review: the HeuristicLab framework
- 237 Downloads
KeywordsEvolutionary Algorithm Graphical User Interface Graphic Processing Unit Fitness Evaluation Function Video Tutorial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.ECLab Evolutionary Computation Laboratory, George Mason University: ECJ 2.0 (2010). http://cs.gmu.edu/eclab/projects/ecj/
- 2.HEAL: Heuristic and Evolutionary Algorithms Laboratory. http://heal.heuristiclab.com/
- 3.HEAL (Heuristic and Evolutionary Algorithms Laboratory): Official HeuristicLab discussion group. http://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/heuristiclab/
- 5.The Mono project website. http://www.mono-project.com
- 6.S. Wagner, Heuristic optimization software systems - modeling of heuristic optimization algorithms in the HeuristicLab software environment. Ph.D. thesis, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.S. Wagner, G. Kronberger, A. Beham, M. Kommenda, A. Scheibenpflug, E. Pitzer, S. Vonolfen, M. Kofler, S. Winkler, V. Dorfer, M. Affenzeller, in Architecture and design of the HeuristicLab optimization environment, ed. by R. Klempous, J. Nikodem, W. Jacak, Z. Chaczko. Advanced Methods and Applications in Computational Intelligence, Topics in Intelligent Engineering and Informatics, vol 6. (Springer, New York, 2014), pp. 197–261. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-01436-4_10.
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014