Characteristics Analysis of Roof Overburden Fracture in Thick Coal Seam in Deep Mining and Engineering Application of Super High Water Material in Backfill Mining
- 7 Downloads
With the development of deep mining, the mining pressure on the working face is increasing, the failure height of thick seam roof is increasing, and the failure characteristics of roof are becoming more complex. The cracks in the overlying strata of the roof are greatly increased and activated by mining influence, which increases the impervious threat of the roof. In order to solve this problem, the failure stress model of thick coal seam roof was established; the 1308 working face of Yancheng Coal Mine was taken as the engineering background, and the FLAC3D numerical simulation software was used to simulate the formation failure process of 1308 working face with the threat of water permeability; the drilling section water injection test method was used to measure 1308 working face; High water material is used as raw material to fill 1308 working face. The results show that: (1) the failure height of overlying strata is calculated more accurately by mechanical model, and the failure characteristics are analyzed; (2) the failure height of overlying strata calculated by numerical simulation is smaller than that calculated by theory; (3) the problem of serious roof caving in thick coal seam can be effectively alleviated by filling with super-high water material.
KeywordsDeep mining Thick coal seam Numerical simulation Super high water material Grouting filling
This work was supported by the Natural science Foundation of China (Grant 51874192), the SDUST Research Fund (Grant 2018TDJH102).
- Baogui Y, Yongliang L, Renshu Y (2015) Overlying strata movement laws of thick coal seams backfill mining with high-concentration cementing materials. Electron J Geotech Eng 20(3):1143–1156Google Scholar
- Chen H, Cheng W, Peng D et al (2016) Impact of fly ash on the performance of mine filling adhesive powder. J Shan Dong Univ Sci Technol 35(06):37–42Google Scholar
- Li C, Hu W, Wang Y et al (2018) Comprehensive detection technique for coal seam roof water flowing fractured zone height. Coal Geol Explor 46(01):101–107Google Scholar
- Liu W, Wang D, Mu D (2017) Failure characteristics of coal seam floor in deep confined water. J Liaoning Tech Univ 36(9):920–926Google Scholar
- Qian M (1996) Theoretical study of key stratum in ground control. J China Coal SocGoogle Scholar
- Wang J, Wang Z (2015) Stability of main roof structure during the first weighting in shallow high-intensity mining face with thin bedrock. J Min Saf EngGoogle Scholar
- Xu J-L, Qian MG, Zhu WB (2005) Study on influences of primary key stratum on surface dynamic subsidence. Chin J Rock Mech Eng 24(5):787–791Google Scholar
- Yang BG, Wang JT, Yong-Liang LI et al (2013) Backfill coal mining technology with high concentrated cementing material in underground mine. Coal Sci TechnolGoogle Scholar
- Yu B, Zhu W, Xu J (2007) Numerical simulation of surface subsidence induced by deep mining. J Min Saf Eng 24(4):422–426Google Scholar
- Zhang J, Zhang Q, Huang Y et al (2011a) Strata movement controlling effect of waste and fly ash backfillings in fully mechanized coal mining with backfilling face. Int J Min Sci Technol 21(5):721–726Google Scholar
- Zhang P, Zhao Y, Zhang M et al (2017) Experimental study on stress variation law of roof, floor and nearby aquifer induced by coal seam mining under large dip fault. J Shandong Univ Sci Technol 36(06):60–65Google Scholar