The Electromagnetic Sector of the Evans Field Theory
- 25 Downloads
The equations of the electromagnetic sector of the Evans field theory are given in terms of differential geometry and are based on the well-known structure relations and Bianchi identities. The equations thus complete Einstein’s basic axiom, that physics is derived from geometry, and extend the axiom to electrodynamics. Precise tests are suggested for the theory using the interaction of circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation with a non-relativistic electron beam. These tests include; the inverse Faraday effect (IFE), radiatively induced fermion resonance (RFR), and the electromagnetic Aharonov-Bohm (EMAB) effect.
Key words:the Evans field theory electromagnetic sector tests of the Evans theory inverse Faraday effect radiatively induced fermion resonance electromagnetic Aharonov-Bohm effect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.1. M. W. Evans, “Derivation of O(3) electrodynamics from generally covariant unified field theory,” Found. Phys. Lett. submitted; preprint on www.aias.us.Google Scholar
- 2.2. M. W. Evans, Found. Phys. Lett. 16, 367 (2003).Google Scholar
- 3.3. M. W. Evans, Found. Phys. Lett. 16, 507 (2003).Google Scholar
- 12.12. M. W. Evans, “New concepts from the Evans unified field theory. Part One: The evolution of curvature, oscillatory universe without singularity, causal quantum mechanics, and general force and field equations,” Found. Phys. Lett., submitted (2004); preprint on www.aias.us.Google Scholar
- 13.13. M. W. Evans, “New concepts from the Evans unified field theory. Part Two: Derivation of the Heisenberg equation and replacement of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle,” Found. Phys. Lett., submitted (2004); preprint on www.aias.us.Google Scholar
- 15.15. M. W. Evans et al., The Enigmatic Photon, Vols. 1–5 (Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, 1994 to 2002, hardback and softback).Google Scholar
- 16.16. M. W. Evans, Generally Covariant Unified Field Theory: The Geometrization of Physics (Kluwer Academic, 2004, in press). M. W. Evans and L. Felker, The Evans Equations of Unified Field Theory (World Scientific, Singapore, 2004, in preparation).Google Scholar
- 17.17. M. W. Evans, ed., Modern Non-Linear Optics, a special topics issue of I. Prigogine and S. A. Rice, series eds., Advances in Chemical Physics (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 2001, 2nd and e-book edns.), Vols. 119(1) to 119(3); ibid., 1st edn., Vol. 85.Google Scholar
- 19.19. M. W. Evans and A. A. Hasanein, The Photomagneton in Quantum Field Theory (World Scientific, Singapore, 1994).Google Scholar
- 21.21. S. P. Carroll, Lecture Notes in General Relativity (University of California, Santa Barbara, graduate course), arXiv:grgq/9712019 vl 3 Dec 1997).Google Scholar