Existence and uniqueness theorem for uncertain differential equations
- 379 Downloads
Canonical process is a Lipschitz continuous uncertain process with stationary and independent increments, and uncertain differential equation is a type of differential equations driven by canonical process. This paper presents some methods to solve linear uncertain differential equations, and proves an existence and uniqueness theorem of solution for uncertain differential equation under Lipschitz condition and linear growth condition.
KeywordsUncertain process Differential equation Existence and uniqueness theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen, X., & Ralescu, D. (2009). A note on truth value in uncertain logic. http://orsc.edu.cn/online/090211.pdf.
- Gao, X., & Ralescu, D. (2009). On Liu’s inference rule for uncertain systems. http://orsc.edu.cn/online/090121.pdf.
- Li X., Liu B. (2009) Hybrid logic and uncertain logic. Journal of Uncertain Systems 3(2): 83–94Google Scholar
- Liu B. (2008) Fuzzy process, hybrid process and uncertain process. Journal of Uncertain Systems 2(1): 3–16Google Scholar
- Liu B. (2009a) Some research problems in uncertainty theory. Journal of Uncertain Systems 3(1): 3–10Google Scholar
- Liu, B. (2009c). Uncertainty theory (3rd ed.). http://orsc.edu.cn/liu/ut.pdf.
- Liu B. (2009d) Uncertain entailment and modus ponens in the framework of uncertain logic. Journal of Uncertain Systems 3(4): 243–251Google Scholar
- Peng, J. (2009). A stock model for uncertain markets. http://orsc.edu.cn/online/090209.pdf.
- Peng, Z., & Iwamura, K. (2009). A sufficient and necessary condition of uncertainty distribution. http://orsc.edu.cn/online/090305.pdf.
- Qin, Z., & Kar, S. (2009). Single-period inventory problem under uncertain environment. http://orsc.edu.cn/online/090310.pdf.
- Qin, Z., Kar, S., & Li, X. (2009). Developments of mean-variance model for portfolio selection in uncertain environment. http://orsc.edu.cn/online/090511.pdf.
- Zhu, Y. (2009). Uncertain optimal control with application to a portfolio selection model. http://orsc.edu.cn/online/090524.pdf.