Preparation and Study of Polymer Implants with a Silver Nanocoating
- 5 Downloads
Polymer mesh implants with a nanostructured silver coating were prepared by the chemical reduction of silver ions with and without prior plasmochemical activation of the polymers. We studied the effect of plasmochemical treatment on the amount and size of the reduced silver particles and determined the antimicrobial activity of these samples. The homogeneity of the nanostructured silver coating was evaluated.
- 2.V. V. Tets, Microorganisms and Antibiotics. Sepsis [in Russian], Eskulap, St. Petersburg (2003).Google Scholar
- 3.E. M. Blagitko, “Use of silver preparations in medicine,” in: New Chemical Systems and Processes in Medicine [in Russian], Novosibirsk (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Rodionov, Drug Preparations of Silver on Organic and Inorganic Supports [in Russian], Electronic resource//URL: vector-vita.narod.ru/Documents/2005/15_Lekarstv.htm (presented April 10, 2018).
- 5.Yu. A. Bukina and E. A. Sergeeva, Vestnik Kazansk. Tekhnologich. Univ. Biokhimiya i Biotekhnologiya, No. 14 (15), 170-172 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Bukina and E. A. Sergeeva, Vestnik Kazansk. Tekhnologich. Univ. Biokhimiya i Biotekhnologiya, No. 7, 125-128 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Zhukovskii, N. I. Mukhina, et al., Russian Federation Patent No. 2473369, IPC A61L 33/02, A61L 27/30, A61L 27/56, D06M 11/01. Method for the Preparation of Antimicrobial Silver-Containing Mesh Endoprostheses for Reconstructive Restorative Surgery (2 variants) [in Russian], Lintex, St. Petersburg State University of Technologies and Design, No. 2011146895/15 from November 15, 2011, Published January 27, 2013.Google Scholar
- 10.B. L. Gorberg, A. A. Ivanov, et al., Russian Federation Patent No. 2426559, IPC A61L 15/18, C23C14/35, Method for the Preparation of an Antimicrobial Textile Material [in Russian], Patent Holders B. L. Gorberg, A. A. Ivanov, O. V. Mamontov, and V. A. Stegnin, No. 2010122088/15 from May 31, 2010. Published August 20, 2011.Google Scholar
- 11.G. Charlo, Methods of Analytical Chemistry. Quantitative Analysis of Inorganic Compounds [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar