Investigation of Topological and Kinetic Characteristics of Catalytic Glass Fiber Materials
- 20 Downloads
The structure and catalytic properties of glass fiber containing the oxides of transition metals were studied. Cobalt and copper ions were used to create the active part of the catalyst. The textural characteristics and kinetic relationships of the oxidation of organic substances were investigated.
The work was carried out in the execution of a state assignment of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Assignment No. 4.5718.2017/8.9.
- 1.R. F. Vitkovskaya, I. G. Rumynskaya, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 16-20 (2017).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Petrov, R. F. Vitkovskaya, et al., III Russian Conference on Catalysis Roskataliz [Electronic resource]: Abstracts, 2226 May 2017, Nizhnii Novgorod, In-t Kataliza Sibirskogo Otd. RAS, Novosibirsk (2017), pp. 559-560.Google Scholar
- 3.I. P. Mukhlenov, Technology of Catalysts [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973), p. 205.Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Krylov, Heterogeneous Catalysis: Textbook for Universities [in Russian], Akademkniga, Moscow (2004), p. 679.Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Petrov, R. F. Vitkovskaya, et al., Tekhnol. Leg. Prom-sti, No. 3, 60-64 (2016).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Federyaeva, Investigation of Processes of Cleaning Gaseous Emissions at Basalt and Glass Fiber Oxide Catalysts: Thesis for Candidate of Chemical Sciences [in Russian], 03.02.08, SPbGUTD, St. Petersburg (2012), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Federyaeva, R. F. Vitkovskaya, S. V. Petrov, Pat. No. 2490065, Russian Federation, MPK6 B01J37/02, B01J32/00, B01J35/06, Method for production of textile catalyst [in Russian], Applicant and Patent Holder St. Petersburg State Institute of Technology and Design, No. 2011150367. Appl. 09.12.2011. Publ. 20.08.2013.Google Scholar