Dyeing of polyamide—wool fibre blend with acid dyes using α-cyclodextrin
- 49 Downloads
The colors of polyamide fibre obtained in dyeing with α-cyclodextrin (CD) additive are uniform and saturated. This effect is also obtained on wool fibre and wool—polyamide fibre blend. It was found that the dyeability of the samples with α-CD is much higher than for samples without the additive with an increase in the temperature. In spectrophotometric determination of complexation in the dye—α-CD aqueous system, it was found that the dyeability of the samples was highest in a 1:1 ratio than with the standard dyeing method. α-CD thus acts as a process booster.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. L. Atwood, J. E. D. Davies, et al. (eds.), Comprehensive Supramolecular Chemistry. Cyclodextrins 3, Vol. 3, Pergamon, Oxford (1996), p. 693.Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Zarubina, Correlation between the Amphilicity of Acid Dyes and Their Behavior in Dyeing of Wool Fibres, Candidate Dissertation, Ivanovo (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Okino and H. Touhara, in: Comprehensive Supramolecular Chemistry. Cyclodextrins 3, J. L. Atwood, J. E. D. Davies, et al. (eds.), Vol. 3, Pergamon, Oxford (1996), pp. 25–76.Google Scholar
- 7.T. Weber, Dissertation, University of Stuttgart (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.M. V. Alfimov, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., No. 7, 1303–1314 (2004).Google Scholar