The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measures for Exponential Additive Processes
- 100 Downloads
In this paper, we will consider exponential additive processes as a financial market model. Under a mild condition, we will determine the minimal entropy martingale measures (MEMMs) for the exponential additive processes. To this end, we will prepare several results on the exponential moment of additive processes and integrals based on them. As an application of our result, we will deduce optimal strategy for exponential utility maximization problem. We will also investigate our result through several examples, such as time-dependent versions of double Poisson model, Merton model and Kou model.
KeywordsAdditive process Exponential additive process (Local) Martingale measure Minimal entropy martingale measure Exponential utility Optimal strategy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cont R., Tankov P. (2004) Financial modelling with jump processes. Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, London/Boca Raton FLGoogle Scholar
- Dellacherie C., Meyer P.A. (1982) Probabilities and potential B—theory of martingales. North-Holland, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
- He S.W., Wang J.G., Yan J.A. (1992) Semimartingale theory and stochastic calculus. Science Press/CRC Press, Beijing/Boca Raton, FLGoogle Scholar
- Ikeda N., Watanabe S. (1989) Stochastic differential equations and diffusion processes (2nd ed.). Amsterdam/Tokyo, North-Holland/KodanshaGoogle Scholar
- Itô K. (2004) Stochastic processes. Lectures given at Aarhus University. Springer-Verlag, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Jacod J., Shiryaev A.N. (2003) Limit theorems for stochastic processes (2nd ed.). Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Protter P. (2004) Stochastic integration and differential equations—a new approach Applications of Mathematics, Vol. 21 (2nd ed.). Springer, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Sato K. (1999) Lévy processes and infinitely divisible distributions. Cambridge University Press, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Shiryaev A.N. (1999) Essentials of stochastic finance: Facts, models, theory. World Scientific Publishing, SingaporeGoogle Scholar