On Some Free Algebras of Automorphic Forms
- 3 Downloads
It is proved that, for n = 8, 9, 10, the natural algebra of automorphic forms of the group O+2,n(ℤ) acting on the n-dimensional symmetric domain of type IV is free, and the weights of generators are found. This extends results obtained in the author’s previous paper for n ≤ 7. On the other hand, as proved in a recent joint paper of the author and O. V. Shvartsman, similar algebras of automorphic forms cannot be free for n > 10.
Key wordssymmetric domain automorphic form reflection group K3-surface moduli space period map
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- O. V. Shvartsman, “Cocycles of complex reflection groups and the strong simple-connectedness of quotient spaces,” in: Problems in Group Theory and Homological Algebra [in Russian], Yaroslav. Gos. Univ., Yaroslavl, 1991, 32–39.Google Scholar
- E. B. Vinberg and V. L. Popov, “Invariant Theory,” in: Algebraic Theory–4, Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki. Sovrem. Probl. Mat. Fund. Napr., vol. 55, VINITI, Moscow, 1989, 137–309; English transl.: in: Encycl. Math. Sci., vol. 55, Algebrai Geometry–IV, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 123–278.Google Scholar
- E. B. Vinberg, “On the algebra of Siegel modular forms of genus 2,” Trudy Moskov. Mat. Obshch., 74:1, 1–16; English transl.: Trans. Moscow Math. Soc., 74 (2013), 1–13.Google Scholar
- T. Johnsen and A. L. Knutsen, K3 Projective Models in Scrolls, Lecture Notes in Math., Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2004.Google Scholar
- V. I. Arnold, A. N. Varchenko, and S. M. Gusein-Zade, Singularities of Differentiable Maps, vol. 1, Classification of Critical Points, Caustics and Wave Fronts, Birkhäuser, Boston–Basel–Stuttgart, 1985.Google Scholar
- Vik. S. Kulikov and P. F. Kurchanov, “Complex algebraic manifolds: periods of integrals, Hodge structures,” in: Algebraic geometry–3, Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki. Sovrem. Probl. Mat. Fund. Napr., vol. 36, VINITI, Moscow, 1989, 5–231; English transl.: in: Encycl. Math. Sci., vol. 36, Algebraic Geometry–III, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1998, 1–218.Google Scholar