Information, silence, and sanctuary
- 226 Downloads
KeywordsInformation Overload Taxi Driver Contemplative Practice MacArthur Foundation Miss Information
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G.C. Bowker, S.L. Star. Sorting Things Out: Classification and its Consequences. MIT Press, Cambridge, 1999Google Scholar
- T. Friedman. Cyber-Serfdom. New York Times, January 30, 2001.Google Scholar
- T.L. Friedman. The Lexus and the Olive Tree. Farrar Straus Giroux, New York, 1999Google Scholar
- T. Friedman. The Taxi Driver. New York Times, November 1, 2006.Google Scholar
- T. Friedman. Webbed, Wired and Worried. New York Times, May 26, 2002.Google Scholar
- D. Loy. Lack and Transcendence: The Problem of Death and Life in Psychotherapy, Existentialism, and Buddhism. Humanities Press, Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey, 1996Google Scholar
- B. McKibben. The Age of Missing Information. Random House, New York, 1992Google Scholar
- B. McKibben. Enough: Staying Human in an Engineered Age. Times Books, New York, 2003Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2007