On the Past and Future of Natural Philosophy
- 131 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Concept Modern Natural Philosophy Rational Mechanic Internal Interaction External Frame
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [FDS]W. Noll, Finite-Dimensional Spaces: Algebra, Geometry, and Analysis, Vol. I. Kluwer (1987) 393 pages. Google Scholar
- [FC]W. Noll, Five Contributions to Natural Philosophy. (2004) 73 pages. Posted on the website http://www.math.cmu.edu/~wn0g/noll.
- [NLFT]C. Truesdell and W. Noll, The Non-Linear Field Theories of Mechanics, Encyclopedia of Physics, Vol. III/3, Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, (1965). Second Edition, (1992). Translation into Chinese, (2000). Third Edition, (2004) 602 pages.Google Scholar
- [MN]V. Matsko and W. Noll, Mathematical Structures of Special Relativity. Written in (1994) 239 pages. Posted on the website http://www.math.cmu.edu/~wn0g/noll.
- [N7]W. Noll, Isocategories and Tensor Functors, (1992) 19 pages. Posted on the website http://www.math.cmu.edu/~wn0g/noll.
© Springer 2006