- Adey, Peter. 2004. Secured and sorted mobilities: Examples from the airport. Surveillance & Society 1: 500–519. Internet: http://www.surveillance-and-society.org/articles1(4)/sorted.pdf (accessed May 2, 2014).
- Barber, Pauline Gardiner, and Winnie Lem (eds.). 2012. Migration in the 21st century: Political economy and ethnography. London, New York: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Bigo, Didier, and Elspeth Guild (eds.). 2005. Controlling frontiers. Free movement into and within Europe. Aldershot, Hants, England, and Burlington, VT: Ashgate.Google Scholar
- Greenberg, James B., and Josiah McC Heyman. 2012. Neoliberal capital and the mobility approach in anthropology. In Neoliberalism and commodity production in Mexico, ed. James B. Greenberg, Thomas Weaver, Anne Browning-Aiken, and William L. Alexander, 241–268. Boulder: University Press of Colorado.Google Scholar
- Griffith, David (ed.). 2014. (Mis)managing migration: Guestworkers’ experiences with North American Labor Markets. Santa Fe, NM: School of American Research Press.Google Scholar
- Heyman, Josiah McC. 2013. Political economy. In Handbook of sociocultural anthropology, ed. James G. Carrier, and Deborah Gewertz, 88–106. London: Bloomsbury Academic.Google Scholar
- Lem, Winnie, and Pauline Gardiner Barber (eds.). 2010. Class, contention, and a world in motion. Oxford, New York: Berghahn.Google Scholar
- Ong, Aihwa. 1999. Flexible citizenship: The cultural logics of transnationality. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.Google Scholar
- Pallitto, Robert, and Josiah McC. Heyman. 2008. Theorizing cross-border mobility: Surveillance, security and identity. Surveillance & Society 5(3): 315–333. Internet: http://www.surveillance-and-society.org/articles5(3)/mobility.pdf (accessed May 2, 2014).
- Pickering, Sharon, and Leanne Weber (eds.). 2006. Borders, mobility, and technologies of control. Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Springer.Google Scholar
- Striffler, Steve. 2005. Chicken: The dangerous transformation of America’s favorite food. New Haven: Yale University Press.Google Scholar
- Thompson, E.P. 1963. The making of the English working class. London: Victor Gollancz.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014