Robust Evolutionary Algorithm Design for Socio-Economic Simulation: Some Comments
- 312 Downloads
KeywordsGenetic Algorithm Premature Convergence Chromosome Length Evolutionary Game Theory Binary Encode
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial License which permits any noncommercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and source are credited.
- Alkemade, F., La Poutré, J. A., & Amman, H. M. (2008). Robust evolutionary algorithm design for socio-economic simulation: A correction. Computational Economics.Google Scholar
- Arthur, W. B. (1994). Increasing returns and path dependence in the economy. University of Michigan Press.Google Scholar
- Beyer, H.-G. (2001). The theory of evolution strategies. Springer.Google Scholar
- Dawid, H. (1996). Adaptive learning by genetic algorithms. Number 441 in Lecture notes in economics and mathematical systems. Springer.Google Scholar
- Duffy, J. (2006). Agent-based models and human subject experiments. In L. Tesfatsion & K. L. Judd (Eds.), Handbook of computational economics (Vol. 2, pp. 949–1011). Elsevier.Google Scholar
- Weibull, J. W. (1995). Evolutionary game theory. MIT Press.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2008