Two New Chromone Derivatives from Cassia leschenaultiana and Their Anti-Tobacco Mosaic Virus Activity
- 22 Downloads
Two new compounds (1 and 2), together with three known chromone derivatives (3–5), were isolated from Cassia leschenaultiana. Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic methods, including extensive 1D and 2D NMR techniques. Compounds 1 and 2 were evaluated for their anti-tobacco mosaic virus (anti-TMV) activity. The results showed that compounds 1 and 2 showed potential anti-TMV activities with inhibition rates of 35.6% and 38.7% at the concentration of 20 μM, respectively. These rates are higher than that of the positive control.
Keywordschromone derivatives Cassia leschenaultiana anti-tobacco mosaic virus (anti-TMV) activity
This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 21562044 and 31760096) and the Research Foundation of China Tobacco Yunnan Industrial Co., Ltd. (No. 2017JC05).
- 2.D. L. Wu, Flora of China, Vol. 39, Chinese Science Press, Beijing, 1988, p. 123.Google Scholar
- 3.A. H. Rahmani, Pharmacogn. Res., 7, 217 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Vaishnav, A. K. Tripathi, and K. R. Gupta, Fitoterapia, 64, 93 (1993).Google Scholar
- 18.B. H. Hu and L. D. Cen, Chin. Pharm., 25, 1774 (2014).Google Scholar
- 19.J. Y. Chen, W. J. Lu, X. Tan, Y. Huang, and Q. K. Ya, West. China. J. Pharm. Sci., 28, 166 (2013).Google Scholar