A New Flavonoid Glycoside from Ligularia fischeri
- 3 Downloads
A new flavonoid glycoside, 7-hydroxy-4′-methoxy-3′-O-β-D-glucoside-flavone (1), together with nine known compounds (2–10), were isolated from the n-BuOH-soluble fraction of the alcoholic extract from the whole plant of Ligularia fischeri (Ledeb.) Turcz. Their structures were identified on the basis of spectroscopic analysis and by comparison of their spectral data with those of the corresponding compounds in the literature. Among them, compounds 2–8 were isolated from Ligularia fischeri for the first time.
KeywordsLigularia fischeri chemical constituent flavonoid glycoside
This work was supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central University (No. xjj2016087) and China Post Doctoral Science Foundation Funded Project (No. 2013M540763).
- 1.Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Science & Institute of Material Medica, Flora Reipublicae Popularis Sinicae, Science Press, Beijing, 1999.Google Scholar
- 2.Jiangsu College of New Medicine, A Dictionary of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai Science and Technology Press, Shanghai, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.Y. H. Fu, L. G. Hang, X. C. Wang, X. B. Li, K. K. Li, S. L. Wu, and Y. P. Liu, Chin. J. Chin. Mater. Med., 40, 2138 (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.L. L. Shen, Y. Lu, Z. H. Cheng, and D. F. Chen, Chin. Trad. Herb. Drugs, 44, 2502 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Z. Huang, Q. Y. Ma, Y. Q. Liu, J. Zhou, and Y. X. Zhao, Chin. J. Chin. Mater. Med., 38, 64 (2013).Google Scholar