Synthesis and Biological Activity of Several Modified 5α-Androstanolone Derivatives
- 5 Downloads
Several new N-containing epiandrosterone derivatives modified by phenylacetic acid chloride were synthesized for biological activity studies. Compounds with antiviral activity were discovered among them and 3β-hydroxy-1′-aryl-3′-methyl-5′-androstano[17,16-d]pyrazolines prepared by us earlier.
Keywordsantiviral activity epiandrosterone modification phenylacetic acid hydrazones pyrazolines
The work was financially supported by the Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia (Grant No. YS-2016-51, Potential Bioactive Steroidal Nitrogen-containing Compounds).
- 10.V. M. Rzheznikov, L. E. Golubovskaya, O. N. Minailova, B. I. Keda, T. I. Ivanenko, V. P. Fedotov, L. P. Sushinina, T. A. Titova, V. N. Tolkachev, I. P. Osetrova, and Z. S. Smirnova, Khim.-farm. Zh., 41 (10), 13 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.N. Sh. Nadaraia, M. L. Kakhabrishvili, E. O. Onashvili, N. N. Barbakadze, M. Z. Getia, A. Pichette, M. I. Sikharulidze, and U. S. Makhmudov, Chem. Nat. Compd., 50, 1024 (2014).Google Scholar
- 12.Assays for Antiviral Activity Against Respiratory and Biodefense Viruses. DMID, NIAID, NIH. http://arbidol.org/sidwell/NIH_SOP_03-2006.pdf
- 13.Oxford Diffraction, CrysAlisPro, Oxford Diffraction Ltd., Yarnton, England, 2009.Google Scholar
- 14.G. M. Sheldrick, Program for Empirical Absorption Correction of Area Detector Data; University of Goettingen, Goettingen, 1996.Google Scholar
- 15.G. M. Sheldrick, Acta Cryst., Sect. A: Found. Crystallogr., 64, 112 (2008).Google Scholar