Chemical Constituents of Weinmannia luzoniensis
- 67 Downloads
KeywordsPetroleum Ether Lutein EtOAc Squalene Chemical Constituent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
The authors gratefully acknowledge the Avila family of Lucban, Quezon for allowing access to their farm to collect samples for this study.
- 1.H. C. F. Hopkins, A Revision of Weinmannia (Cunoniaceae) in Malesia and the Pacific, 2. Sulawesi and the Philippines, Adansonia, 43 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.H. C. F. Hopkins and R. D. Hoogland, Cunoniaceae, in: Flora Malesiana, Series 1, Seed Plants, 16, 53 (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.W. H. Brown, Miscellaneous Useful Wild Philippine Plants, in: Minor Products of Philippine Forests, 3, 1921, p. 93.Google Scholar
- 4.J. F. Laundrie, D. J. Fahey, Tissue and Toweling Papers from Mixtures of Philippine Hardwoods, 1976, Available at: http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PNAAC176.pdf.
- 10.C. Y. Ragasa, E. S. C. Javier, and I. G. Tan, Philipp. J. Sci., 132, 21 (2003).Google Scholar
- 12.J.-M. C. Cayme and C. Y. Ragasa, Kimika, 20, 5 (2004).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015