Configuration and conformation of taibaihenryiin T isolated from Phlomis umbrosa
- 82 Downloads
Taibaihenryiin T was isolated for the first time from Phlomis umbrosa Turcz, and its structure was elucidated on the basis of IR and NMR spectra analysis. Its molecular configuration, conformation, and crystal structure were also characterized by X-ray structure analysis. The infrequency of the C–O–O–C group is manifested in this molecular configuration, and hydrogen bonding assembles the molecules into a three-dimensional networking structure in the crystal.
Keywordstaibaihenryiin T Phlomis umbrosa X-ray structure analysis C–O–O–C group
The authors acknowledge the Special Scientific Research Program funded by the Shaanxi Provincial Education Commission, P. R. China (Program No. 07JK208).
- 1.Chung Bo Sup, Kim Jin Woong, and Lee Hyeong Kyu, Saengyak Hakhoechi, 12, 82 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Saracoglu, M. Inoue, I. Calis, and Y. Ogihara, Biol. Pham. Bull., 18, 1396 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Kyriakopoulo, P. Magiatis, Al. Skalttounis, N. Aligiannis, C. Harvala, and R. Samioside, J. Nat. Prod., 64, 1095 (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Couladis, A. Tanimanidis, O. Tzakou, I. B. Chinou, and C. Harvala, Planta. Med., 66, 670 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.Liu Pu, Yao Zhi, Li Hui-Qiang, and Duan Hong-Quan, Helv. Chim. Acta, 90, 601 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.Guo Shou-Jun, Gao Li-Ming, and Cheng Dong-Liang, Pharmazie, 56, 178 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.Guang-hui Tian and Cun-fang Liu, J. Anhui Agric. Sci., 36, 5047 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.Guang-hui Tian, Cun-fang Liu, Pu-hui Lai, and Zhao Hua, Sci. Technol. Food Ind., 29, 106 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.Bao-Lin Li, Guang-hui Tian, Zhen-guo Zhang, Bo Liang, and Wei Wang, Chem. Nat. Comp., 43, 274 (2007).Google Scholar