Chemical components from the aerial part of the Kazakhstan population of Artemisia pontica, from which the rarely encountered flavonoids 7-O-methyl- and 4′,7-di-O-methyl-esters of apigenin were isolated for the first time, were identified. The complete chemical composition of the essential oil was established using GC-MS.
Key wordsArtemisia pontica essential oil monoterpenoids GC-MS 7-O-methyl- and 4′,7-di-O-methyl-esters of apigenin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Flora of the USSR, V. L. Komarov, ed., Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Saratikov, T. P. Prishchep, A. I. Vengerovskii, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., 585 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Bohlmann, C. Arndt, and H. Borovski, Chem. Ber., 93, 1937 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Bohlmann, D. Schumann, and C. Zdero, Chem. Ber., 107, 644 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Khanina, E. A. Serykh, A. Yu. Korolyuk, L. A. Bel’chenko, L. M. Pokrovskii, and A. V. Tkachev, Khim. Rastit. Syr’ya, 3, 85 (2000).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Wagner and V. M. Chari, Tetrahedron Lett., 1799 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.J. B. Harborne, Comparative Biochemistry of Flavonoids, Academic Press, London and New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.V. Chandrashekar, M. Krishnamurti, and T. R. Seshadri, Curr. Sci., 34, 609 (1965) (cit. in , p. 230).Google Scholar
- 12.K. H. Bauer and H. Ditrich, Chem. Ber., 66, 1053 (1933).Google Scholar
- 13.Eight Peak Index of Mass Spectra, Royal Society of Chemistry, University of Nottingham, England (1983), 3rd Ed., 1–2.Google Scholar
- 14.McLafferty and D. B. Stauffer, The Wiley/NBS Registry of Mass Spectral Data, Wiley-Interscience, (1989), 1–7.Google Scholar