The Inverse Problem for an Integro-Differential Equation and its Solution Method
- 2 Downloads
The inverse problem of the determination of the unknown coefficient in an integro-differential equation is considered. Existence and uniqueness theorems are proved for the inverse problem. A numerical method for the determination of the unknown coefficient is proposed and substantiated. Numerical results illustrating the convergence of the method are reported.
Keywordsinverse problem integro-differential equation existence theorem for the inverse problem uniqueness theorem for the inverse problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.S. A. Avdonin, S. A. Ivanov, and J. M. Wang, “Inverse problems for the heat equation with memory,” American Institute of Mathematical Sciences,13(1), 31–38 (2019).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Denisov and S. R. Tuikina, “On some inverse problem of nonequilibrium sorption dynamics,” Dokl. AN SSSR, 276(1), 100–102 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Denisov, and A. Lorenzi, “Recovering an unknown coefficient in an absorption model with diffusion,” J. Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, 15(6), 599–610 (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Denisov, “Inverse problem for a quasi-linear system of partial differential equations with a nonlocal boundary condition,” Zh. Vychisl. Matem. i Mat. Fiz., 54(10), 1571–1579 (2014).Google Scholar
- 12.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 13.A. M. Denisov and A. V. Lukshin, Mathematical Models for One-Component Sorption Dynamics [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar