High-Accuracy Bounds of the Shannon Function for Formula Complexity in Bases with Direct and Iterative Variables
We consider the realization of Boolean functions by formulas with restrictions on superpositions of basis functions such that superposition is allowed only by iterative variables. For a number of special symmetrical bases, we establish new high-accuracy bounds of the Shannon function L(n) for the complexity of realization of Boolean functions dependent on n direct variables.
KeywordsBoolean functions Shannon function formula iterative variable
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Lozhkin, “On completeness and closed classes of Boolean functions with direct and iterative variables,” Vestn. MGU, Ser. 15: Vychisl. Matem. i Kibenetika, No. 3, 35–41 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Lozhkin, Lectures in the Principles of Cybernetics, A Textbook [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Lozhkin and V. A. Konovodov, “On the complexity of Boolean functions in some complete bases consisting of elements with direct and iterative inputs,” Izv. Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, Povolzhskii Region, Fiz.-Mat. Nauki, No. 1, 55–68 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Lozhkin and V. A. Konovodov, “High-accuracy bounds for the complexity of Boolean formulas in some bases with elements of direct and iterative inputs,” Izv. Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, Povolzhskii Region, Fiz.-Mat. Nauki, No. 2, 16–30 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Lozhkin, “High-accuracy bounds for the complexity of control systems from some classes,” Mat. Vopr. Kibernet., No. 6, 189–214 (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Yablonskii, Introduction to Discrete Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Konovodov, “Asymptotic high-accuracy bounds for the complexity of Boolean formulas in some bases consisting of elements with direct and iterative inputs,” in: Discrete Models in Control System Theory: IX Int. Conf., Moscow and Near-Moscow Region, 20–22 May 2015 [in Russian], MAKS Press, Moscow (2015), pp. 110–113.Google Scholar