Iterative algorithm for the inverse problem of electrocardiography in a medium with piecewise-constant electrical conductivity
- First Online:
- 67 Downloads
The article presents a modification of the algorithm for the inverse problem of electrocardiography originally proposed in . The modification is intended to improve the computation accuracy and to reduce the computing time.
Keywordsinverse problem of electrocardiography Cauchy problem for the Laplace equation boundary integral equations Tikhonov regularization method iterative algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. C. Barr and M. S. Spach, Inverse Solutions Directly in Terms of Potentials [Russian translation], Meditsina, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Bokeriya, V. V. Shakin, G. V. Mirskii, and I. P. Polyakova, Numerical Methods for Physiological Evaluation of the Hear [in Russian], VTs AN SSSR, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Denisov, E. V. Zakharov, A. V. Kalinin, and V. V. Kalinin, “Application of Tikhonov’s regularization method for numerical solution of the inverse problem of electrocardiography,” Vestnik MGU, Ser. 15: Vychisl. Matem. Kibernet., No. 2, 5–10 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Denisov, E. V. Zakharov, A. V. Kalinin, and V. V. Kalinin, “Numerical solution of the inverse problem of electrocardiography for a medium with piecewise-constant electrical conductivity,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiziki, 50, No. 7, (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar