A novel one-pot synthesis method of 3,4,5-triaryl-substituted 1,2,4-triazoles
- 29 Downloads
A novel method for the preparation of 3,4,5-triaryl-substituted 1,2,4-triazoles by the reaction of hydrazides with secondary amides in polyphosphoric ester has been developed. The new method is characterized by mild conditions and ease of synthesis, including the stages of isolation and purification of the product. Additionally, product structures were confirmed by counter synthesis. It was shown that the proposed method is suitable for producing 1,2,4-triazoles with phenolic substituents without the stages of the protection and deprotection of the hydroxyl group. Using the new method, five 3,4,5-substituted 1,2,4-triazoles were obtained for the first time.
Keywordshydrazides polyphosphoric ester secondary amides 3,4,5-substituted 1,2,4-triazoles one-pot synthesis
The work was carried out on the topic "“Design, fundamental research on the structure, properties, and mechanisms of the biological action of new small molecules and supramolecular systems to create innovative targeted drugs for the treatment of socially significant diseases” of the State Assignment of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation to Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (State registration number 0089-2019-0014).
- 4.Kumar, R.; Yar, M. S.; Chaturvedi, S.; Srivastava, A. Int. J. PharmTech Res.2013, 5, 1844.Google Scholar
- 5.Sharma, J.; Ahmad, S.; Alam, M. S. J. Chem. Pharm. Res.2012, 4, 5157.Google Scholar
- 6.Al-Masoudi, I. A.; Al-Soud, Y. A.; Al-Salihi, N. J.; Al-Masoudi, N. A. Chem. Heterocycl. Compd. 2006, 42, 1377. [Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin.2006, 1605.]Google Scholar
- 8.Okada, H. US Patent 6194090B1.Google Scholar
- 9.Oka, H; Joshi, R. V.; Tanabe, J.; Lahiri, S.; Vashi, D.; Ghogale, P. WO Patent 2006114377 A1.Google Scholar
- 12.Klingele, M. H.; Brooker, S. Eur. J. Org. Chem.2004, 3422.Google Scholar
- 22.Nesterova, E. Yu.; Voevudky, M. V.; Samukha, A. V.; Zubatyuk, R. I.; Shishkin, O. V. Chem. Heterocycl. Compd. 2005, 41, 1511. [Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin.2005, 1834.]Google Scholar
- 24.Larner, B. W.; Peters, A. T. J. Chem. Soc.1952, 680.Google Scholar