Reactions of 5-(het)aryl-1-ethyl-2(1H )-pyrazinones with terminal arylacetylenes promoted by microwave radiation
- 53 Downloads
The reaction of 5-(het)aryl-1-ethyl-2(1H)-pyrazinones with terminal arylacetylenes, leading to a mixture of two isomeric 4-aryl- and 5-aryl-substituted 2(1H)-pyridones has been investigated. The regioselectivity of this reaction has been shown on the basis of reaction mixtures study by chromato-mass spectrometry. A crystallographic investigation of the synthesized 2(1H)-pyridones and also a forecast of their potential biological activity have been carried out.
KeywordsσH-adducts arylacetylenes 1,2-dihydropyrazines ionic liquid 2(1H)-pyrazinones 2(1H)-pyridones microwave radiation
The work was carried out with the financial support for Programs of the Ural Branch Russian Academy of Sciences 09-I-3-2004, 09-P-3-1015, 09-T-3-1022, Goscontract No. 02.740.11.0260, and also grants from the Russian Fund for Fundamental Investigations (RFFI) 10-03-96078-r_ural_a and VNSh-65261.2010.3.
- 4.N. Kaval, P. Appukkuttan, and E. Van der Eycken, in: E. Van der Eycken and C. O. Kappe (editors), Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vol. 1, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg (2006), p.267.Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Verbitskiy, M. V. Berezin, P. A. Slepuhin, O. N. Zabelina, G. L. Rusinov, and V. N. Charushin, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 882 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. Filimonov, V. V. Poroikov, E. I. Karaicheva, R. K. Kazaryan, A. P. Budunova, E. M. Mikhailovskii, A. V. Rudnitskikh, L. V. Goncharenko, and Yu. V. Burov, Eksp. Klin. Farmakol., 58, No. 2, 56 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Filimonov and V. V. Poroikov, in: Bioactive Compound Design: Possibilities for Industrial Use, Bios Scientific Publishers, Oxford (1996), p. 47.Google Scholar
- 8.V. Poroikov and D. Filimonov, in: H.-D. Holtje and W. Sippl (editors), Rational Approaches to Drug Design, Prous Science Press, Barcelona (2001), p. 403.Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. Filimonov and V. V. Poroikov, Ros. Khim. Zh., 50, No. 2, 66 (2006). http://www.chem.msu.su/rus/jvho/2006-2/66.pdf
- 12.R. C. Clark and J. S. Reid, Acta Crystallogr., A51, 887 (1995).Google Scholar
- 13.G. M. Sheldrick, Acta Crystallogr., A64, 112 (2008).Google Scholar